As always, also Invokana has got side effects. We talk about Invokana side effects in this article.
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS OF INVOKANA
Caused by different reasons like neglected symptoms or unexpected occasions, people who use
Invokana may experience the serious side effects.
- Urinary tract infections is seen when bacteria enter the urinary tract through the
reproductive organ of patient. Even back pain can be a symptom, so tell your doctor if you
feel any pain.
- Ketoacidosis is a important problem which occurs in people with diabetes, mostly type 1.
When patient’s body can’t produce ketones and starts to run out of insulin, it gets lifethreatening.
- Hypoglycemia, known as low blood sugar, happens when the body’s energy source glucose
has fallen down. Once precautions aren’t taken there is a possibility of having coma.
Apart from these, people who took the medicine have experienced other serious side effects like
kidney problems, fractures and allergic reactions.
TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS OF INVOKANA
Owing to its ingredients, Invokana has side effects which may be also caused from personal problems.
In the followings we will point out to some common side effects and most of them are generally
temporary but in any case we recommend consulting a doctor to be sure.
- Getting tired quickly
- Pain in abdomen or in other areas
- Thirst, dizziness
- Urinating abnormally
- Urinary tract infections
- Yeast infections in both gender
- Sweating more than normal
Although all of these may seem negligible, they can lead to serious infections like Ketoacidosis,
Hypoglycemia and harm your internal organs.